Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Still Problems with Student to Unisa Communication Channels

As my avid blog readers may recall I decided to test Unisa’s new e-mail-and-sms-only method of responding to questions. In my optimism I hoped that I would receive a response within 24 hours. I believe 24 hours is a satisfactory response time for email enquiries. Well, it seems that my innitial optimism was indeed misplaced. It has now been aproximately 172 hours since I sent my email - still no response.

I now understand and can further empathise with fellow Unisa students that have found the new method of communication with Unisa increasingly frustrating. It seems that people often say when speaking of an unfavourable situation, “It will sort itself out”. In my experience “things” are not proactive and do not sort themselves out. Nevertheless I do hope that with regard to the communication problems," things will sort themselves out."

No comments:

Post a Comment